♥
Monday, November 26, 2007
omg I think you're somehow like a drug. I hate it that it makes me so heavily addicted...i just can't control it. Is it that hard not to have you in my mind for at least an hour???
It seems THAT hard right now.
My dad just talked to me about goin to Oz to study again. and I realised he never fails to talk about it-when i am not feeling well. He'll start saying 'how are you going to study there like this?? you have toothache, u call mama, ur body itch, u look for her...' =.=
that's not true..........................................!
anyway, i think i can forget about eating ayam penyet again. It makes my stomach so upset...that yes,im back to eating porridge.
I have decided that it would be better that i make this blog a private one after today.
OHya...i somehow started to open up the box and look at our neoprints. I realised it's freaking one year ago that we took those pics!!!why is it that i still feel your closeness at times?
you are so far yet so near..i really crave..crave to meet you and just feel you.
PROFILE ♥
CINDY MARIA
Sweet Seventeen
...
Waking up everyday with a thankful heart for the blessings from Him.
Because He has a great purpose for her.
♥
Monday, November 26, 2007
omg I think you're somehow like a drug. I hate it that it makes me so heavily addicted...i just can't control it. Is it that hard not to have you in my mind for at least an hour???
It seems THAT hard right now.
My dad just talked to me about goin to Oz to study again. and I realised he never fails to talk about it-when i am not feeling well. He'll start saying 'how are you going to study there like this?? you have toothache, u call mama, ur body itch, u look for her...' =.=
that's not true..........................................!
anyway, i think i can forget about eating ayam penyet again. It makes my stomach so upset...that yes,im back to eating porridge.
I have decided that it would be better that i make this blog a private one after today.
OHya...i somehow started to open up the box and look at our neoprints. I realised it's freaking one year ago that we took those pics!!!why is it that i still feel your closeness at times?
you are so far yet so near..i really crave..crave to meet you and just feel you.