♥
Friday, August 17, 2007
Pictures of you and her are showcased everywhere. I know you're happy, well it's a good thing.
I am not sure what is your intention of sending me that song...'always on my mind'. But one thing i'm glad and yet....about is that. it's, you WERE always on my mind.
haha...i should be laughing instead of crying. I know i shan't reply your email. Cos i guess there's nothing more to say that would be meaningful to you.
It's not the same as before.
Life is not just about him.
PROFILE ♥
CINDY MARIA
Sweet Seventeen
...
Waking up everyday with a thankful heart for the blessings from Him.
Because He has a great purpose for her.
♥
Friday, August 17, 2007
Pictures of you and her are showcased everywhere. I know you're happy, well it's a good thing.
I am not sure what is your intention of sending me that song...'always on my mind'. But one thing i'm glad and yet....about is that. it's, you WERE always on my mind.
haha...i should be laughing instead of crying. I know i shan't reply your email. Cos i guess there's nothing more to say that would be meaningful to you.
It's not the same as before.
Life is not just about him.