<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Saturday, July 07, 2007
9:32 PM

Today's date is 07.07.07 YEA,coolness,its triple seven.
I feel lucky to have the chance to live on this day..but well,sadly without having the chance to celebrate it with my lover or something. But indeed something did happen.....I wonder if it is good or bad. ERMM.. i would say both actually.
Okay currently this is just the tip of the iceberg..I know there would be more to it if i were to get involved in it seriously. So, jiayou! I guess i know what i've to do now. I need to show that i can be in contol and things dont have to always go his way.
thanks,friends...who have journeyed with me emotionally all these months and made me this strong. I certainly would not forget it... :)

Here i am wishing for world peace today.