<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Saturday, July 28, 2007
10:07 PM

Right now,im joining most of the people...which is being totally single. be it available or not, i shall cherish this moment and look at it positively. Lesser worries, tears to shed, and lots more carefree. So really, what's so bad about this current status yea?
I should use any spare time available right now to read more books, to enjoy life more (in a different way) and of course, to spend more time building real friendships.

The reality right now is that, those are just memories. It was really, really beautiful and unforgettable. But, time would heal all wounds. I believe even the worst cut would be healed slowly... leaving a mark, which would fade away over time. So from now on, I know exactly what to do..

They can say anything they want to say, try to break me down, but i won't face the ground. I will rise steadily, sailing out of their reach.