♥
Friday, May 04, 2007
You called me on wednesday.
I was shocked....and yeah, very happy deep inside.
but why didn't the phonecall be a good one? as in..why is it that,u call only because you got something bad to tell me?
You make me worry... I really don't want anything bad to happen to you. I rather not see you ever again...than seeing you in pain and worry.
I can't wait to meet you soon, edward. I've been thinking so much about it, even during exams and revisions. Im so excited, Im so nervous and Im dreaming so much about it.
when are you coming?
Ohya, he was asking for my blogadd. I didnt expect him to remember about it. Seems that he is really curious about these since long time ago.. but well,not now. not the right time yet.
i cant possibly continue writing all these thoughts after you knowing it. It'll be weird, cos it's over between us yet deep down inside me, it's not exactly over yet.
i'll sound really stupid to you.
PROFILE ♥
CINDY MARIA
Sweet Seventeen
...
Waking up everyday with a thankful heart for the blessings from Him.
Because He has a great purpose for her.
♥
Friday, May 04, 2007
You called me on wednesday.
I was shocked....and yeah, very happy deep inside.
but why didn't the phonecall be a good one? as in..why is it that,u call only because you got something bad to tell me?
You make me worry... I really don't want anything bad to happen to you. I rather not see you ever again...than seeing you in pain and worry.
I can't wait to meet you soon, edward. I've been thinking so much about it, even during exams and revisions. Im so excited, Im so nervous and Im dreaming so much about it.
when are you coming?
Ohya, he was asking for my blogadd. I didnt expect him to remember about it. Seems that he is really curious about these since long time ago.. but well,not now. not the right time yet.
i cant possibly continue writing all these thoughts after you knowing it. It'll be weird, cos it's over between us yet deep down inside me, it's not exactly over yet.
i'll sound really stupid to you.