♥
Friday, April 13, 2007
thank you God. :)
thank you my dear friends.
thank you,edward.
I feel so much better after all of your advices,comforts,and everything that has helped to cheer me up in a way or another. Thank you, just as i nearly lose control, You made him appear again to pick me up.
I know this is the best for the both of us. I just wana leave it all into your hands.
Time will heal all wounds. thanks for this phrase, Loy.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.I love you guys.
677days of memorable moments.. thankew so much..I wana say thank you to you too, edward.
PROFILE ♥
CINDY MARIA
Sweet Seventeen
...
Waking up everyday with a thankful heart for the blessings from Him.
Because He has a great purpose for her.
♥
Friday, April 13, 2007
thank you God. :)
thank you my dear friends.
thank you,edward.
I feel so much better after all of your advices,comforts,and everything that has helped to cheer me up in a way or another. Thank you, just as i nearly lose control, You made him appear again to pick me up.
I know this is the best for the both of us. I just wana leave it all into your hands.
Time will heal all wounds. thanks for this phrase, Loy.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.I love you guys.
677days of memorable moments.. thankew so much..I wana say thank you to you too, edward.