♥
Sunday, June 12, 2005
He's on the plane.. going to China.but transitting to S'pore first. haha!
Just now msged him in frienster, wrote him a song.. (edited from somewhere of course) lol.
ohhman. i'm getting sweeter each day i'm with him. hahaha.
I think i'm really in love with him.
with Edward. Yes, him. (=
Thanks chong nehh.. for teaching me so much to say to him later. *he's calling me, maybe. lol. very excited. but very nervous.
Miss him so much. miss his voice, miss his laughter. hehe.
it's midnight already! I have no idea how long more i've to wait for him to contact me.
Just wana say..me and halim are history. Yes. I should keep my word this time.
I already have Edw, and I'm gonna have him and only him in my heart. (:
Je t'aime, edw..
PROFILE ♥
CINDY MARIA
Sweet Seventeen
...
Waking up everyday with a thankful heart for the blessings from Him.
Because He has a great purpose for her.
♥
Sunday, June 12, 2005
He's on the plane.. going to China.but transitting to S'pore first. haha!
Just now msged him in frienster, wrote him a song.. (edited from somewhere of course) lol.
ohhman. i'm getting sweeter each day i'm with him. hahaha.
I think i'm really in love with him.
with Edward. Yes, him. (=
Thanks chong nehh.. for teaching me so much to say to him later. *he's calling me, maybe. lol. very excited. but very nervous.
Miss him so much. miss his voice, miss his laughter. hehe.
it's midnight already! I have no idea how long more i've to wait for him to contact me.
Just wana say..me and halim are history. Yes. I should keep my word this time.
I already have Edw, and I'm gonna have him and only him in my heart. (:
Je t'aime, edw..