<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Friday, May 06, 2005
3:27 PM

Yesteday's English compo was sadness. I was blanked for about 10 mins and in the end I didn't manage to end the story properly. I think I would do badly for that. UGGH!! and I was so slack yesterday although I am aware that there are two papers today. BUt well, everything turned for the better before I went to my little comfy bed. grins* what else heh? hehehehe.
Yeah..Yeahh. He was there accompanying me through my struggles for literature. HAHa! nah, only some sort of that. (: He surprised me with an sms which is soo sweet. haha. I couldn't take the smile away from my face. I wrote him a simple song and then that's about it. (: I think he's transferred part of his luck to me. I think I did fairly well today. Just that I wrote til my finger broke for Lit. HAHAHA.
I've got the feeling that I'm going to work extra hard for Geography. I want to excel in it. hehe. Just scaring you guys. Really. Maths paper 1 today was SMILE. (: but I think I should have studied and practised more at home. I've wasted some precious marks.. nevermind. I'll work harder next time. hehe. Eileen was saying that it was super easy and she thinks she may even score full marks for it. That's like.. WHow.
I'm sooo into looking at the bright side of life. (:
cos I'm happy. duh. (:
Today i realised something. Sometimes those who treat you rather good in normal days are just pretending. Time will show all their true colours. I'm just kinda disappointed at that particular person. Arrogant. That's what you are.
I shan't let all these thoughts spoil my good mood. Ugh, I've been relaxing since I come home from school today. It has been... about 4 hrs!! I think I better start doing some more important stuff..like..sleeping? HAHAHA. I'll see how.
Ohyes! I think I saw my new church friend infront of Jack's place today. Shrug* Wasn't sure if it's really him la.
I just remembered that I had my first gastric pain in my life yesterday.on o5.o5.o5. hehehe. What a special day. I made some wishes but I can't really remember what i wished for last night. HAHA.
Btw, I realised that Jac.. is like riding a roller coaster. At one point she's so darn high and the next moment she's low. Just don't think so much, alright? You can always share your feelings with us, kay? Just want you to know that you aren't bothering us. (:


Trust me, I wasn't drunk or anything. I mean it.
hehe.