<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Saturday, May 21, 2005
8:14 PM

TODAY is totally CINDY's day. I'm not kidding.
Went to town with Jac Zhang and on the way there, the "bus-stop guy" was there too! I mean, well.. he was running for the bus when it came. I didn't board the same bus. I felt rather 'UGH'.. i doubt he even know my presence. yea but the main point is...... On the way home, we took the same bus and.... I caught him lookin at me!!!! then... when i look at him he quickly look away. you know what i'm trying to say??!! HAHAHHA. Then when we reached already, he opened the gate for meee!!!! I was too shocked so I didn't even thank him!!! what the hell is wrong with me?!!HAHAHA. I was so freaking ecstatic. Kept 'tahan-ing' my smilesss. HAHAHA. I was so damn malu. SERIOUS. hahahah.
Had fun going out with jac zhang. Our first time dating. AHHAHAHA. BIG joke. I strongly believe that i'm the one who made the whole shopping time GREAT and FUN. rite, jac? HAHAHA. we tried GORGEOUS spects at HEEREn. (: LOve them.
Supposed to meet Edward. I was SHY. really, really. I can't stand blushing more than 20 seconds. HAHHAHA. So i tried to play with fate.. See if we were meant to meet. In the end, we didn't. HAHAHHA. but hey! i had fate with the " bus-stop guy"!!! hahahaha. (:
Halim was online just now!! look how lucky i can be today. HAHAHA. (: (:
Today is totally a greaaaaaaaaat day. Superb. How i wished everyday will turn out this way. hehe. (;