<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Wednesday, May 04, 2005
1:45 PM

I'm kinda happy now.
'waiiii?' cos chinese papers are over!! yayy! SMILE.
I was SO scared last night. [you] didn't even wish me luck. FROWN.
but well. I think I should be doing fine. Today is just the start of the mid year exams. I'm feeling kinda er.. tired? yes. tired of studying like crazy. Tomorrow is English paper and I'm hoping that it's gonna be manageable (:
Today I was playing with waha in the parade Sq and I think I played and laughed too much. They said ''tay-koh'' was looking at me. HAHA. he caught me when I's crazy. Is that good or bad? ehhh!if you translate that quoted word in hokkien, what would it mean heh? hahahahha. ok.fine. I shall be serious.
Hmm.. I think i should relax myself by thinking stuff that I like to think about and whatever that is in my mind right now. Let's see.. hehe.
1. Tomorrow is English papers, I can start studying at 3+ later.
2. A.O is owing me a reply.
3. I think I want that J.Lo perfume. but it's EX!! : ( * i hate to think about this.
4. I hope he'll top up his card and sms me today.
5. I shall on the air-con and read later. hehe.
6. I wana go swimming.
7. Just remembered that mom bought chips from indo. yay!
8. I'm going to Perlini. S. to buy a new pair of ear studs after exams.
9. I'm going to make a new funky cooling pretty spects when i go back to Indo.
10. I can't think of anything else except that my shoulders are aching right now.

Alright. Seeya and all the best for whoever that reads and tags my board. hehe.


The lucky charm is here.










btw, I've got a brand new joke which I find it darn funny. (: so proud of it. HAHA. (: