<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Saturday, May 28, 2005
12:23 PM

It has been 4 days since i last blogged and so much things had happened.. Awesome and awful times. hehe. But i think the awful times have been covered and healed by the awesome times. (:
Got back my papers and i was given real surprises. Especially for Maths and Geography+ English. I failed my Maths paper 1 and my Maths paper 2 couldn't save the paper1. how mean!! hahaha. But i think i failed fairly well. LOL. 46/100. hahahah. Geog? I got a shinyy A1!! :) remembered the post i made before the exam? I was saying that i would work extra hard for it, yea? BUt actually i didn't really mean it. HAHA! and English compo? The marker" gave good remarks about it. HAHAHA! miracle.... (: guess overall, I'm quite okay with my results..hehe.
Oh yes. Let's talk about the happier times. grins* I finally met up with Edw on.....Thurday. Yes. HAHA! very malu at first. super nervous. but compared to the last time...ahem* i've improved a LOT. hahah. So we like kinda spent only an hour together?? had a quick bite at Mac and then walk aimlessly. ahhaha. but, HAPPY. Yes. that's the main point. Then met up with Gy and JaC and went to Plaza Sing. Jac was like sooo pissed? cos of ROOSTER. then Gy was playing the rooster ringtone. HAHHAHAha.. Then, guess what? I invite him over to join us at plaza sing. hahaha. since they wana see him. LOL. so we waited at the entrance and Jac was like offering her pocket mirror for me to look at my hair.. and i was like 'NOOO. sekali he comes blahblahblah.' hahah. then Suddenly, he appeared behind me!!! I still remembered how we 3 reacted. Laughing like mad ladies. hahaha. That's kinda not fair to Edw cos he didn't know anything.. hehee. Then the 2 of them left mee. Still laughing. hahahaha. Yea..

heyhey. i gtg and meet him again. story still continues... later kay? LOL.