<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Monday, May 16, 2005
2:41 PM

Heyy heyy. (:
Long time since i last blogged heh. So many things happened but I was too lazy to pen down everything. So let me recall the happenings. hehe.

Today, 16 May 2005
I didn't go to school today. Must I say everything out?? grins* I woke up and felt as if the wind is gona blow me away.. BEST if can blow me to indo to see my superlim. HAHAHA. Well, then screamed for my mom and woke her up..say the wind is strong and blahblahblah. Excuses,yea i know. Then it started raining kittins and doggies. I felt SO cold so couldn't bathe. By the time i wanted to, I would definitely be late for school. I don't want to run. so yeah, I end up staying at home. Slept til 12. HAHA. I was dreaming of becoming a cinderella and I had to get out of my dream at 12. HAHA. craps. So yeah, supposed to go out to accompany either my indo friends to cut their hair orrr. my cousin whom also wanted to chop her hair off. IN THE END, i'm here blogging. so yea, can guess what happened yea? hehe.

Yesterday, 15 May
Went to church and had fun with my bestie, Saratri. (: she had to limp around due to her sprained ankle. I kept saying to everyone that i saw her running. HAHAHA. Obviously i was lying.
My superlim got flu. =/ The online date'' at 8.30 pm was cancelled.

Yesterday yesterday, a Saturdiee 14 May
Supposed to go town with Jac and Guiyu but Jac couldn't make it somehow and Guiyu also and it was just very complicated. In the end, I went out with my indo friend. Watch movie.. ''are we there yet?'' I think. hehehe. It was NICE. thumb up* So had some fun with my long-time-no-see friend and ohyea! we took neoprints. I like it!! hahaha. (: That night, smsed superlim but he didn't reply me. I was frankly, so DESPERATE for him to reply my msg. I felt so... dead waiting for his reply. Felt like crying. But i didn't cos' didn't want my eyes to get swollen the next day. The feeling was really.. UGH. hahah. hum. the song I'm listening now is so.. fitting. By Britney. [From the bottom of my broken heart]
"Never look back," we said
How was I to know I'd miss you so?
Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behindWhere do I go?
And you didn't hear
All my joy through my tears
All my hopes through my fears
Did you know, I still miss you somehow
[CHORUS:]From the bottom of my broken heart
There's just a thing or two I'd like you to know
You were my first love,
you were my true love
From the first kisses to the very last rose
From the bottom of my broken heart
Even though time may find me somebody new
You were my real love, I never knew love'
Til there was you
From the bottom of my broken heart
"Baby," I said, "please stay.
Give our love a chance for one more day
"We could have worked things out
Taking time is what love's all about
But you put a dart
Through my dreams through my heart
And I'm back where I started again
Never thought it would end[
Repeat CHORUS]
You promised yourself
But to somebody else
And you made it so perfectly clear
Still I wish you were here
[Repeat CHORUS]
"Never look back," we said
How was I to know I'd miss you so?"
That's really what I'm trying to tell you.
Well, nope, I'm not going to talk about this anymore. So as my story continues.. Vivid my indo friend, knew i was so depressed so she intro me to someone. HAHAHA. it's a HE. hahaha. also from indo. Just to make my mind occupied and help me not to think about superlim. So yeah, we've been smsing til jus now? hehe.
Friday 13 May 2005
I think this day we,TG went to town and we ate buffet. I paid $16.90 to play cooking. I think I only ate worth 8 bucks. HAHAHAH. we had fun. Saw SLY. yeah. want more detail? see jac's or any Tg's blog. hahaha. lazy to describe evrything since it's so outdated.. hehe.
I think I've written more than enuff. Hope it didn't bore you guys. hehe.