<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Sunday, April 24, 2005
8:31 PM

This day has come. After all the trainings under the blazing sun since last month. our Enrolment Service. (:
Had fun in school although was weary and my legs were weak after everything. This morning missed the bus hence no choice but to take a cab. UGh. was so broke already but guessed what? I only had to pay 3 bucks!the taxi-driver could read my mind? nah.. he went a longer way to fetch his nephew or something but in the end, she hasn't came down and there wasn't any much time left. So he sped and i reached school at 7.10am-just right. (: What a right day to start off with. hehe.

Then had chapel service and had a great time. Love the songs. (: Half way was like.. holding back my tears. One of my seniors suddenly cried and I felt so.. -i dunno-it's like some sort of virus that can be spread easily. I didn't dare to look at her. after sometime my senior who was standing beside her got the virus. =/
Yeah. then it was followed up by the parade thingy.. The sun was whow. striking and blinding my eyes. I was thinking that i would faint or blackout or something but... i didn't!! haha.. then here comes the climax of the parade. Halfway throughout,a BB recruit suddenly fell and he was like falling in a perfect posture!!serious.. it was so straight and the sad thing is that..i think he hurt his chin or something. His spects flew and there's this loud 'BOOOOM'. I was in my sedia position but i shouted 'OMG!!!' haha. but i guessed everyone was mesmerized by the poor dude that no one heard me. hehe. n yea, it was a good view for me cos' i was standing at the side. Then the guy was shivering when he lay flat on the ground-face facing the ground. Mrs Tan who was adressing us was saying 'he perservered..' haha. poor guy. Heard that he injured his shoulders and blahblah...

Today is also a sad day for us as the seniors who are taking their O'levels are leaving us. Really can't imagine them leaving us. It's like.. their drills are super good. without them.. we are so hopeless. I'm gona miss them, i'm sure. (: Just hope that we can be as good as them so that the juniors will look up to us also. hehe. Btw, i was chosen to attend the instructor training. I was afraid and was begging to be kicked out. but well.. I think this is a chance that God has given me. I should cherish it and just try my best. (:

Went home and on the com. Saw him online and talked to him. laughters followed by tears. as always. but i guessed this time I really cried very terribly. We were talking about facts this time. I think i just couldn't accept the reality. My mood totally changed after he said that... well. I'm not going into detail. I'm afraid i would get emotional again. =/ He told me to tell him everything and to let everything out cos he already knew that i was crying. but... I can't. I just can't. Everything might change for the worse if i were to tell you everything. actually so what if you are million of miles away from me? will it change how i feel?
no. It won't.