<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Friday, April 15, 2005
10:11 PM

heyy. My blog is not dead yet, okie? It's just been resting for quite some time. (:
Went to Science Centre on Wed for ''pond study. People fell. like.. huahauhauhauhauhauahahahuahua... (: I was laughing my butt off. The 'lab lady' was telling us, 'If you fall,don't struggle. Just stand up.' HAHAHAHA. So cute and funny.

Yesterday had Enrolment service rehearsal til 7+pm. Super tiring but well, i managed to laugh quite a lot. So it's a little worth it. Miss Lim caught my long nails and threatened me that she would help me bite if i don't bite them. Ew. so lucky me somehow managed to borrow someone's nail clipper. Of course i wouldn't bite my nice nails. I sayang them. (: Yea, when cutting my nail, it jumped into my senior's ear!!!!!!so ooo my gawwd.. hahahahha. I really have no idea how it jumped to there. serious.The thought of it still makes me roll on the floor. Somemore at that time they were not supposed to move!!! hahaha. she had to endure with it. yucks. she nearly killed me.

Anyway, today we had jogathon at East Coast Park. It was rather okay. Few of us went there by zikeng's lorry. Sat on open air. Very whow!hehe. zikeng pointed his middle fingie at the driver and guess what?? the driver pointed back at him!! hahaha. so cool sia. I think I shall post my cutey pics someday, alright? (: Went to Orchard with Waha and Angelyn after that. Jac lent me her FBI running shorts. From then on... I promise myself to wear those running shorts as often as possible b'cos my legs love to be praised. HAHAHA. ^^ shy* I'm in love with my legs. hehehe.

Fiona is so sweet. (: but well, my hair is turning worse each day. must be because of the WAX!!=/ ohyes! sheralin was asking me why i chopped my hair off. she said my previous hair was like a princess'. huahuahauhauh. *thank you* thank you* I'm so flattered. (: I suddenly don't know what else to say. Maybe i can't wait to go to dreamland.

Dear shaklyn,
i love this part.
'kiss me first.'
'GR. mwacks.' hahahhahahah. (: