<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Monday, April 18, 2005
7:08 PM

Oh happy day!! Finally!! (:
I'm so happy. I'm overjoyed. I'm ecstatic. These say it all. (:
(mann. I forgot what i've typed. dumb blogger had error couldn't publish!!) I was feeling rather awful at the start of the day and YouQin just coudn't shut his mouth up. but well, my day took a 180 degrees turn after recess. Thanks to the oh-so-fake-winnie-stickers which i found in my file. HAHAHa. Anyway, it's a free gift form somewhere and my mom gave it to me. The colouring of the characters are just so wrong!! The noses of the piglets' are solid BLACK when it's actually supposed to be pink. HAHAHAHA. Darn funny. A.O was saying that it's blackheads on the piglets' noses. HAHAHHA. I really couldn't stop laughing.
A.O's nickie is so funny. 'fly.a.o.fly' HAHAHA. Then this should goes for me. 'fly.cindy.fly' (:
Just now chatted with Halim and really laughed a lot. He's really a funny guy. Although i know i'm also a funny person. hehe. (Jac agreed with me!!!)... (: Ohyes! A.O said i'm cute today. (: thankiew A.O. (:

Yesterday was also a rather fun day. Went to the library with Jac and GuiYu. Laughed a lot. I was only sad last night. but well, everything seems fine now. (: Love you people.