<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Monday, April 18, 2005
6:39 PM

Oh happy day!! Finally!! (:
I'm so so happy. I'm ecstatic. I'm overjoyed. hehe. These say it all. (:
I was feeling rather awful at the start of the day. Because of YouQin!!! He just couldn't shut his mouth up. but well, my day really took a 180 degrees turn after recess. Thanks to my fake-winnie-stickers which i found in my file! haha! Anyway, i got it free and my mom gave it to me. The colouring of the characters are just not right. The piglets' noses are BLACK when it's supposed to be pink. HAHAHAHA. and A.O said that it's because of the blackheads on its nose!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Darn funny. Then just now chatted with halim and laughed really a lot. He's really funny. (: but well, he went off suddenly only leaving a word 'gtg'. That's the disappointng part. but hey! i should be looking at the bright side.. (:
A.O is so funny. Her nickie is 'fly.a.o.fly' hahahah. so this is for me. 'fly.cindy.fly'. hahahah. (:
I'm very happy. Thankiew everyone. (: