<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Tuesday, April 26, 2005
4:53 PM

Everything is gone. everything. why?
It's about time. I know.
Everything doesn't mean a thing to you anymore.
24 April '05 I would not forget. I'm slowly getting it, I promise you.
I'm getting an even clearer picture now.
It's over. It's gonna be. There's no point staying and holding on to it.
You're tired. I am too.
Since 12 June '04.
then come 31 August' 04.
From laughters to tears.
Maybe that's how it should end.
There's never an everlasting or an endless one.
Time heals, that's what i believe.
Move on.