<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Saturday, April 16, 2005
10:07 PM

'' tear out a page in your life and start with another fresh new one.''
That's a beautiful advise from youqin. (: Thanks dude. (he wanted me to highlight his name) I really felt better. Much better- without crying. He asked me who i will be going for next. I said i want Liang Yi!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA. (:

I love liangyi's purple 1/4 fringe. So funky. I love his buck teeth. so CUTE! HAhahaha. (: The feeling of being so FREE is so great. I think i shall like Liangyi for the time being. hehe.

Anyway, i shall talk about my day. My cousin and I went to city hall. I got her to doll up before leaving..it was darn fun. I tried mixing colours of eyeshadows on her. It wasn't bad after all. claps for cindyyy! (: Saw Alex and his family in fox. totally shocking to meet him there. Then bought some girls stuff and I dropped my bag from quite a height. Didn't know my handphone would get spoilt. so yes. people, don't contact my handphone at the moment. Got worried that my messages would all be gone. Anyway, I don't care a BIT right now. Please be happy for me. (: Because i'm so OUT of the fairytale now.

My cousin and I were taking some really dumb pictures just now. But suddenly the camera went berserk. Claiming that there's nothing in my camera when actually i've got dozens of pictures stored in it. I shall not think so much about it. After all, it's just pictures. (: I'm lovin' my bochap attitude. by the way,I've changed my braces colour thingy. It's cool. black and hot pink!! check it out,yea? (: