<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Saturday, April 16, 2005
9:32 PM

I've finally seen the bigger picture that I've been waiting to see.
That guy fucks. He does alright? The best thing that could ever happen is that he LEFT for good. I thank God for that. Why didn't I like.. went to bathe first before i use the com?? WHY?!! I got to meet an asshole that only knows how to break people's heart. I was actually still caring so much that all the messages from IT might be all gone. It even got me sad. I'm an idiot. I have been one big idiot. All the tears I've been shedding is totally idioting. I've wasted so much tears without me realising. Why didn't this happen last year or something??? You're an asshole. It is the biggest mistake to have known you and even been part of my life. I was blinded.

From this moment. Life has begun. I will HATE you.. I promise you this.
Go away. Just get out of my sight. my mind. my heart.