<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Thursday, February 10, 2005
3:55 PM

I chatted online with S just now. I was totally shocked when she asked me ... 'eh.. you still missing halim ah? 'like WATDA??!! ' i kept 'WAT' 'WAT'...haha. too shocked perhaps. this was part the conversation..

s: eh.. u still missing halim ah?
me: WAt
me: WAT
s: haha.. juz asking.
me: shocked face*. y suddenly ask?
s:u ans me first..
me:erm.. aahem hem. suddenly dunno how to type*
s: haha. ok. i take that as a yes
me: ermm... heart stopped beatin*
s: haha. alrite. nvm.
me: WHY ..bitin nails*
s: i oso leh!! (bitin nails)
us: HAHAHAHA..
s: but i really sumtimes still do think abt him
me: really..den..eh continue
s: huh..nuthing to continue la. jus liddat
me: eh. PLS. i still wana listen.
s: nuthin. really.
s: when i do.. i jus tell myself to stop la
me: WHY
s: he's gone. and he doesn't like me anw..
me: HELLO
me: gulp* eh i wana ask u sumtin
me: las time he told u he'l NEVER be back already heh?
s: he said he willl most probably not cum back
me: watda. idiot dopehead
me: he erm...LIED to me
s: heh.
me: he said he'll COME back
s: maybe he just didn't want to hurt u la
me: heh. Makin stuff WORSE
me: shud haf told me rite.. sapi him ar.
s: hah
me: made me go totally insane
s: wad use is there to be angry wif him now la
***** skip skip*******
me: haf u met him online b4? (afta he went back)
s: no.. u?
me: yep. =/
s: ok..
me: i tell u wen he cums online kay
s: ok.
......................

Heh. so that was part of it. my goodness. i don't know how i was feeling. I felt like puking. no, that was not what i felt. i felt like crying. but no, i didn't really want to cry. I felt like ...TUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. yes. TUUT feeling. that's how I should describe my feeling. =(
Huh. these few days i'm really sensitive. I felt like as if the whole world doesn't care about me. ESp my friend. She act BIG and stuff.
I want a doraemon. I want his time machine. I want to travel to the past. I want to be with him. forever if possible. I want to change the whole thing. My heart is now feeling so sour. PLease hope i won't cry. because all the tears would not bring him back. The whole thing really souunds like a novel. it seriously shucks. no more SAPI. S, do you actually still blame me? I know.. it was my fault. but i have no idea everything would turn out like this, do i? i am really sorry. I'm such a lousy best friend.