<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Monday, February 07, 2005
4:48 PM

I'm kinda sad nowadays. wat's with me?? I'm not sure la.
I was happy on Sunday cos' i got to play barbie dolls with my church friends. bleahhs.. that was such a joke. =/
we exchanged crippled jokes and stuff . THEN.. tuut sara went round telling people that i called them ASSHOLE. erm.. i believe she ate something that was not supposed to be eaten in the morning. =/

Anyway, i hope they won't be so sapi to believe her.

My sis told me that i slept toked last night. blink blink* i'm STRESS. well, at least i must be stress. It went like this...


ME: I don't want a violin! I don't want a violin! (turned and faced my sis)
Sis: what violin??
Me: (open one of my eyes) I DON'T WANT A VIOLIN!!!
Sis: Since when you can have a violin?? !!!
Me: Oh yea.. (and went back into my dream)

LOOK! wat's with me last night?? I don't even remember that i opened my eye. and i don't understand why i was talking about violin!! why can't i say something more interesting..or well, at least something that has got to do with the things that's hapening in my real life. My sis still said that i've been talking during my sleep these few days. =/

WEIRD.


Maybe i need somebody's love and care.