<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9701476?origin\x3dhttp://taste-yourlips.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Thursday, January 13, 2005
6:35 PM

Yozie zie zie. (: todae, I became a baby again. A bit-bit-bit malu* when we were having class committee meeting after school, [without the tchr] sumhow I couldn’t stand the noise made by zikeng so I shouted at him..n then. I cried. Well.. don’t ask me why.because I’ve been rather down these few days..n I hardly shout at anybody.

Oh yea.my piggy smsed me just now..after his school.ohpls. I guess he’s rather bored. Dat’s y decided to sms his sayang,me.(hehehe) hmpf. Kinda sad cos I haf the feeling that he’s ignoring me. ): well well. Let’s talk about the happie part. Last two daes, I told him to wish me luck fer my English test. N of cos,he did. Guess what? Today we got back our results n I [not forgetting Irfan]topped the class with 34/40!!hurrayyy! it’s the first time for English. (: last year,.. it happened also for my d&t test n maths CA2.. (: is he my lucky charm? Hehehe. I’m not too sure. Cos I find that I bcame a crybaby after he came into the pic. Huuhh!

Today’s PE lesson was fun. Although we had to run round the basketball court for 5 rounds.but,niceee!(: the guys had to run 10 pathetic rounds.n yea, we passed the ball to the person who was behind us while running..that was the thing that made the running fun. (: then after that, the wind suddenly ‘pheeew weeeew’ n whoww..soo cooling. Then,guiyu n I started to play titanic game. She became the Leonardo n me..the Rose. (:
N i ‘lalala..lalalala…lalala..lalala…’ ( the titanic melody) very sweet kay. But since guiyu is not Pro at it.. so it didn’t turn out very perfect.(: nevermind. I had fun!

I like u.i love u.i need u. whoa.. so mushy moshy hor. (: learnt it frm guiyu yesterdae. Hehe. Hope tml I won’t cry. (: